1. T’s nickname for me is Toots. He’s been calling me that since we were in college. It doesn’t rhyme with Boots, which incidentally is my nickname for him.
2. My drink of choice at Starbucks is a grande soy chai latte.
3. My biggest pet peeves are sitting in traffic and when someone says that being around someone else’s baby is “good birth control.” Ugh.
4. I am probably overly emotionally attached to the Harry Potter series.
5. In college I sang alto in choir and was on the verge of becoming a mezzo, until I graduated, moved home, and started with a new teacher who set me straight. Turns out I have notes above the staff.
6. The center diamond in my engagement ring is actually from my mom’s engagement ring. She got it removed and gave it to T while we were dating.
7. I still cry when I have to get shots.
8. I find doing laundry to be mildly enjoyable. It’s warm and smells so good when it’s done!
9. My dream role is Christine in Phantom of the Opera.
10. I’ve never been stung by a bee.
What’s a surprising fact about you that most people don’t know?